OLI-NATURA Outdoor Cleaner is a soft intensive cleaner for all weathered exterior wood surfaces. Dirt and green deposits come off and can be removed easily without damaging the wood. It is ideal as a basic cleaning of garden furniture, verandas and yacht decks before an oil treatment with OLI-NATURA yacht & teak oil.
- intensive cleaner for exterior wood objects
- removes dirt and green coatings easily
- mild smell
- complements OLI-NATURA yacht & teak oil
Areas of application
For the basic cleaning of exterior garden furniture, verandas, and yacht decks before treating wood with Oli-Natura yacht and teak oil.
|OLI-NATURA outdoor cleaner||920 003 00|
|Container sizes||1 Litre|
Water; under 5 % ionic surfactants (soaps); non-ionic surfactants; aromatic substances.
Storage time in unopened containers 12 months. Avoid temperatures over +30 °C at storage and transport.
Please find details of the labelling and safety information on our safety data sheet.
- Shake the outdoor cleaner well and do not use it under direct sunlight because then the cleaner would dry too fast. In case of high temperatures it is recommended to slightly moisten the wood.
- Mix the outdoor cleaner with warm water at a ratio of 1 to 4 and spread it generously on the wood with a nylon brush or Scotch-Brite sponge.
- After a drying time of 20 minutes, remove the dirt and greenwith a nylon brush or Scotch-Brite sponge. Repeat the treatment in case of heavily weathered wood.
- Rinse off the surface profusely with water and leave it to dry completely. Since the wood is slightly exhausted after the treatment, you should sand down any rough areas or fibres which are sticking out with fine sand paper (grain size 220).
The verbal and written recommendations for application which we offer based on our experience and to the best of our knowledge in support of the user are consistent with the state of the art in regard to technology and practice. These recommendations are, however, not binding and constitute neither a legal relationship nor subsidiary obligations in connection with the purchase contract. They do not relieve the purchaser of the obligation to control our products for suitability in regard to the intended use. This statement supersedes all previous versions. Version: April 2007